“The Vidora platform and team is a pleasure to work with. Their team is deeply invested in our success as a business and laser-focused on how advanced machine learning techniques can yield the strongest business results.”
VP Technology Projects at New York Post
“It takes a data scientist less than 30 minutes to create a new pipeline. Then, with our fully automated solution, the pipeline is activated within 24 hours.”
Head of Data Technology at News Corp Australia
“… our business moves fast and we needed to make the technology available quickly across our teams. With Cortex, our team is able to build ML into our products in a matter of minutes, as opposed to months.”
Chief Data Officer at News Corp
“We’re excited by the innovations we’re delivering in the video and live TV space and see Vidora as a strategic partner in helping us provide the best consumer experiences available on any device”
– VP of Product, MobiTV (now Xperi)
Increase Onsite Conversions Using Real-time Decisioning
New users are the life-blood of your business. Cortex provides your team with real-time onsite next-best-action and next-best-offer capabilities to convert anonymous, first-time, and recurring users to subscribers. Leverage personalized paywalls, offers, and discounts to increase paying subscribers with both historical and real-time data.
Advanced User Ad and Marketing Segments
User segmentation is often critical for media companies in order to target users with personalized marketing or advertising. Media marketing and adtech teams are using Cortex to build thousands advanced segments across billions of events. With Cortex, teams have the latest technology at their disposal. This includes uplift modeling, real-time data, and down-stream conversion targeting. Here’s a case study of how News Corp Australia is leveraging Cortex to build hundreds of high-value ad segments and here is Towards Data Science article of how advanced ad segments can be created in Cortex.
Common Media Use Cases
- Case Study – New York Post Sees 40% Increase in Conversions Using Real-Time Machine Learning
- Case Study – How many positive samples do you need to build an ad segment?
- Case Study – $1.5m in New Ad Inventory Using Recommendations
- Case Study – News Corp Australia builds Hundreds of Ad Segments
- Case Study – Comparing Click-Based and Attribute-Based Ad Segments (43% increase in conversions)
- Case Study – 5.5% Reduction in Churn for Premium Media Company
- Predict & Prevent Subscriber Churn
- Towards Data Science article from our product team on building advanced ad segments
Real-Time Machine Learning Decisioning for Customer Data
Deploy and monitor advanced models at massive scale. Leverage automated pipelines, tailored SDKs, and dozens of consumer technology integrations.
Power outbound marketing with advanced machine learning decisioning to maximize ad revenue and marketing ROI.