One of the most impactful ways that a business can leverage Machine Learning (ML) is through data-driven automation. As more and more companies adopt ML, the set of use cases in this area has rapidly grown to include dynamic user segments, paywall experiences, product recommendations, targeted promotions, and more.
We built Cortex to enable any company to intelligently automate key business tasks using data and ML. The core technology which powers this automation is Vidora’s Machine Learning Pipeline: a series of ML-related steps (such as feature cleaning, feature engineering, and model selection) which combine to transform raw business data into ML-based predictions in a continuously learning system.
Our partners are leveraging ML Pipelines for increasingly broad use cases. They are always exploring ways to more deeply integrate those pipelines directly into their business. Over the coming weeks, we are launching a variety of new features designed to make these integrations even easier. The new features (listed below) enable our customers to more quickly realize value from their data. This cuts the time and costs associated with deploying ML.
- Pipelines API – Programmatically access any pipeline built in Cortex.
- 3rd Party Integrations – Set up push/pull integrations so that raw data and ML predictions automatically flow between your Cortex account and 3rd party providers. Current partners include Salesforce Audience Studio and Adobe Analytics.
Deep integrations into business workflows are critical for ensuring successful ML deployments. The Pipelines API facilitates these integrations by offering programmatic (think: API calls) access to a variety of pipeline inputs and output. This allows our partners to build automated systems to dynamically deploy, monitor, and update their pipelines as business conditions change over time.
Below are some ways that our partners are using the Pipelines API to more deeply integrate ML into their businesses –
- Updating a Training Set – Consider a Machine Learning pipeline that predicts which users are most likely to be a CEO, based on an initial set of survey data. As more survey data is collected, this pipeline can be updated automatically through a call to the Pipelines API. This means your predictions will always stay up-to-date without requiring you to rebuild or redeploy your pipeline.
- Downloading Millions of Predictions – Some of our customers manage hundreds of pipelines, each of which make millions of predictions on a recurring basis. Using the Pipelines API, these partners can retrieve a list of predictions across all their pipelines and the predictions can then be directly uploaded into a data-store. This saves time and allows our customers to build seamless flows from Cortex to a variety of destinations.
3rd Party Integrations
Vidora’s enterprise partners work with a variety of 3rd parties, many of which exist within the data and CRM ecosystems. The team is working on a variety of integrations with popular 3rd party platforms to eliminate data processing steps for our partners. Below are a few examples of some of the more popular integrations –
- Salesforce Audience Studio (formerly known as Krux or Salesforce DMP) – Customers using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) know that great segmentation and personalized messaging can increase customer engagement. Using Cortex, our partners can quickly create dynamic segments and personalized recommendations. This integration allows these predictions to be automatically uploaded to SFMC, so that they’re ready to use whenever they’re needed.
- MoEngage – Vidora recently announced a partnership with MoEngage to power personalized marketing. This integration was driven by the needs of many mobile companies to improve customer engagement through predictive AI. Using all of the data MoEngage captures, Vidora creates dynamic predictions for each user. This allows more individualized messages to be sent through MoEngage. Here is a video of our CEO discussing the partnership.
- Adobe Analytics (formerly known as Omniture) – Adobe Analytics is one of the most common platforms for collecting and analyzing user behavior. The integration with Vidora allows predictions to be built off the vast amounts of data that can be stored in Adobe Analytics. These predictions can then be uploaded back into Adobe Analytics, so that analysis and action are unified within one application.
If you would like to explore additional integrations, please email us at email@example.com.
Automation and Machine Learning Pipelines
Data-driven automation powered by machine learning is playing an increasingly important role in global enterprise businesses. Vidora’s Pipelines API and direct 3rd Party Integrations allows our partners to directly integrate ML pipelines within their organizations. This saves them time and money by making it easier to build and deploy ML pipelines within automated workflows. With Cortex, it’s now easier than ever to put your business’s data to work.