Vidora is now integrated with the Permutive DMP.
How does the integration work?
These easy three steps take you from raw data to ML-based ad segments ready for activation in Permutive –
1. Create Export Destination – First, connect your Permutive and Cortex accounts by setting up an Export Destination in Cortex. This involves specifying details for a Google Cloud Storage bucket provisioned by the Permutive team.
2. Build an ML Pipeline – Create an ML Pipeline to make ongoing predictions about every user (both authenticated and anonymous).
3. Export Segment – Filter your predictions into a segment of users, and specify that this cohort should be delivered to your Permutive Export Destination on a recurring basis.
What kind of segments can I build?
In just a few clicks you can build segments like the examples below and automatically deliver them to the Permutive DMP –
- “Which 1m users will see their sentiment toward the brand increase the most if shown an ad?” (Uplift Model)
- “Which users are most likely to click on a particular ad campaign?” (Future Events Models)
- “Which 500k users are most likely to be homeowners?” (Classification prediction)
- “Which users are in the 18-29 age group?” (Regression prediction)
If you’re interested in exploring use cases, learning more about our Permutive integration or anything else Vidora-related please contact us at email@example.com.