Vidora provides the only self-service machine learning solution on the market which enables non-technical users to implement state-of-the-art machine learning pipelines. The platform transforms raw data into machine learning predictions through a series of automated processing steps including automated feature cleaning, feature engineering, and model selection. Our Solutions Architect will be responsible for helping large organizations integrate with Vidora, working with large datasets, and building features necessary to automate these solutions for our customers.
What do we look for in candidates?
- Opportunity: Can Vidora provide an environment for the candidate to grow their career?
- Perseverance: Will the candidate deal well with the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Vidora?
- Drive: We don’t want Vidora to be an average company. We want to transform how companies leverage machine learning. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
- Acumen: Machine learning is hard. Big data is hard. The space is evolving and changing at a rapid pace. Vidora is looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Understand our customers’ needs and devise solutions that will automate machine learning related processes for them
- Onboard new customers with large datasets
- Deliver APIs that allow our customers to construct real-time experiences
- Extract unique insights from our customers’ data that enable them to understand the impact that machine learning has on their business
- A desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals and code organization
- 2+ years software development experience or equivalent
- 1+ years working directly with clients on technical implementations
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar experience, MS a plus
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills and a strong team player
Technologies we use:
- Python, Ruby / Rails
- Spark, AWS
- Cassandra, Redis
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!