Senior Customer Success Manager
Vidora is a point and click real-time machine-learning platform which allows a business to deploy AI to optimize marketing and product automation, in weeks, not years. Vidora’s flagship product, Cortex, puts AI in the hands of everyone from marketers to data scientists to execs, providing them with a simple UI to build, train, and deploy machine learning models. Vidora was founded by graduates and PhDs in machine learning from Stanford, Berkeley, and Caltech.
What do we look for in candidates?
+ Opportunity – Can Vidora provide an environment for the candidate to grow their career?
+ Perseverance – Will the candidate deal well with the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Vidora?
+ Drive – We don’t want Vidora to be an average company. We want to transform how companies leverage machine learning. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
+ Acumen – Machine learning is hard. Big data is hard. The space is evolving and changing at a rapid pace. Vidora is looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
As a senior customer success manager you will work closely with the executive team to develop and grow relationships with some of the largest global enterprises like Walmart, News Corp, and Sprint. This role is the glue which enables Vidora to drive the right product and corporate decisions to increase our value to customers and enable the future of AI in business. A successful candidate will have superb leadership qualities and be capable of navigating complex business environments to drive long term value.
- Navigate complex business environments with multiple stakeholders to foster close partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams across sales, project management, and engineering to deliver superlative results for customers
- Develop an understanding of customer business strategies and business needs, with a deep appreciation of how Vidora’s services can add value to a customer
- Develop regular executive business reviews to foster tactical and strategic alignment with accounts
- Proactively communicate plans and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Account Executives to creatively structure and close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell strategies within your portfolio of accounts
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- 4+ years in a management consulting, relationship manager, account manager, or strategic account sales role
- Experience working in highly technical environments
- Comfortable building executive relationships
- Superior organizational and communication skills. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- MBA from a top university is a plus
- Knowledge of big data / analytics and SQL (e.g. running simple SQL queries) a plus
- Strong interest in AI and data science
- Degree in computer science or similar technical field is a plus
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.