Sales & Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Vidora is a point and click real-time machine-learning platform which allows a business to deploy AI to optimize marketing and product automation, in weeks, not years. Vidora’s flagship product, Cortex, puts AI in the hands of everyone from marketers to data scientists to execs, providing them with a simple UI to build, train, and deploy machine learning models. Vidora was founded by graduates and PhDs in machine learning from Stanford, Berkeley, and Caltech.
As the Sales and Marketing Intern, you’ll be involved with sales and marketing strategy from beginning to end. From lead sourcing to email marketing, you’ll be involved throughout our sales process and be responsible for driving in leads at the top of our sales funnel. Proven success in this role could open up possibilities for future endeavors at Vidora.
- 0-2 years experience working in sales and/or tech
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Interest and/or experience in tech, Machine Learning/Big Data and enterprise sales
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree
- Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to effectively generate leads for Vidora’s sales pipeline
- Own email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Identify target companies for Vidora to work with
- Identify key decision makers within those companies
Interested? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!