Product Marketing Intern
Vidora is a point and click real-time machine-learning platform which allows a business to deploy AI to optimize marketing and product automation, in weeks, not years. Vidora’s flagship product, Cortex, puts AI in the hands of everyone from marketers to data scientists to execs, providing them with a simple UI to build, train, and deploy machine learning models. Vidora was founded by graduates and PhDs in machine learning from Stanford, Berkeley, and Caltech.
What do we look for in candidates?
+ Opportunity – Can Vidora provide an environment for the candidate to grow their career?
+ Perseverance – Will the candidate deal well with the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Vidora?
+ Drive – We don’t want Vidora to be an average company. We want to transform how companies leverage machine learning. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
+ Acumen – Machine learning is hard. Big data is hard. The space is evolving and changing at a rapid pace. Vidora is looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
As the Product Marketing intern, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. From positioning, competitive analysis, customer research, feature prioritization, setting goals, building out and executing on product communication plans to helping the sales team generate and close leads, you’ll quarterback new product launches and grow the adoption of existing products. You’ll also have the chance to take on special experimental projects to drive the business.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of branding and marketing, and ideally will have led product marketing programs at a B2B technology company in the past. He or she must have a track record of strong leadership and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how Vidora’s products will uniquely meet those needs
- Define and drive the go-to-market plan, including setting goals for campaigns, building out positioning and messaging by target customer and channel, prioritizing those campaigns, executing on them, and reporting on results
- Partner and collaborate with the engineering team to help define the product feature roadmap, while incorporating feedback from across the company
- Understand customer needs and refine messaging/pricing through surveys, interviews, product usage and competitive analysis
- Be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the company
- Drive post-launch marketing programs for sustained growth
- Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation
- Write executive communications and presentations as well as help build supporting pre-sale and post-sale content
- Previous background in B2B or B2C marketing or consulting, with exposure to both large and mid-sized businesses; knowledge of media and ecommerce business preferred
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply and execute on data-driven marketing campaigns
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Strong team player, who is data-driven, customer-centric, persuasive, and an independent worker
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.