Enterprise Integration Engineer
Vidora’s goal is to enabling machine learning decisioning for the largest B2C businesses. We want businesses to move beyond “predictions” to machine learning decisions and in the process transform their customer data to business value. Our technology focuses on cutting edge machine learning techniques like real-time inference, prescriptive modeling, and automated machine learning pipelines. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join us on the journey!
- Integrating real-time machine learning decisioning
- Provide guidance on machine learning models and how those models can solve specific business problems
- Data ingestion and integrations
- Project manage machine learning deployments with Vidora customers by engaging with their technical teams, product teams, and marketing teams
- Familiarity with APIs, SDKs, and client-server infrastructure
- Familiarity with databases
- Familiarity with big data infrastructure a plus
- Early stage startup experience.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Experience in the enterprise analytics and/or data SaaS; understanding of AI/ML space.
- Experience in customer-facing roles in the Enterprise.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- Strong interest in analytics, AI, and data science.
- Experience using big data or machine learning technology
San Francisco Bay Area preferred, and/or Remote
Great culture, Competitive salary plus equity, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k
Interested? Email email@example.com with your resume!