Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Vidora is on a mission to make machine learning a reality for anyone, anywhere. We are looking for people who are curious, resilient and driven to help execute that mission. We believe that a great company should provide an environment which embraces diversity, fosters growth, and makes you excited to come to work in the morning. At Vidora, you’ll take on exciting challenges, meet new people to learn from, and most importantly… have fun!
- Manage a portfolio of named accounts and grow relationships with key customer stakeholders/sponsors.
- Develop an understanding of customer’s business, use cases, and how they can achieve their business goals with Vidora and ML.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers, including triage of customer tickets and resolution of technical issues.
- Proactively monitor customers to ensure customer engagement and identify expansion opportunities.
- Be prepared to present the Vidora platform to new and existing stakeholders, as well as convey the Vidora product roadmap.
- Serve as an internal advocate for customer needs and provide feedback to the Vidora product team.
- Implement customer health and engagement strategies to increase visibility into accounts and create a scalable framework.
- Early stage startup experience.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Experience in the enterprise analytics and/or data SaaS; understanding of AI/ML space.
- Experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in the Enterprise.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with internal teams, external partners, and executives.
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- Strong interest in analytics, AI, and data science.
- Experience using big data or machine learning technology
San Francisco Bay Area preferred, and/or West Coast Remote
Great culture, Competitive salary plus equity, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!