Customer Success Manager
Vidora is a point and click real-time machine-learning platform which allows a business to deploy AI to optimize marketing and product automation, in weeks, not years. Vidora’s flagship product, Cortex, puts AI in the hands of everyone from marketers to data scientists to execs, providing them with a simple UI to build, train, and deploy machine learning models. Vidora was founded by graduates and PhDs in machine learning from Stanford, Berkeley, and Caltech.
What do we look for in candidates?
+ Opportunity – Can Vidora provide an environment for the candidate to grow their career?
+ Perseverance – Will the candidate deal well with the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Vidora?
+ Drive – We don’t want Vidora to be an average company. We want to transform how companies leverage machine learning. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
+ Acumen – Machine learning is hard. Big data is hard. The space is evolving and changing at a rapid pace. Vidora is looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
The Customer Success Manager is expected to be creative, analytical, driven and intuitive with excellent problem-solving skills and business sense. The ideal candidate is eager to understand clients’ business problems and brainstorm growth and optimization strategies. This is a great opportunity to meet and engage with senior leadership at Fortune 100 companies. The CSM will be working with state of the art technology alongside a stellar engineering team and building relationships with some of the biggest global enterprises such as News Corp, Walmart, and Discovery.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or analytical field preferred
- Prior experience in a professional environment preferred. Experience working with C-level executives a plus
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills – you’re able to prioritize, plan, & execute goals efficiently and effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educate clients on how VIDORA’s data science and machine learning platform can contribute to business objectives
- Act as the liaison between clients and Vidora to ensure client escalations are resolved efficiently
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing and leadership to ensure a cohesive customer journey
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post-sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction and encourage growth
- SaaS experience
- Enterprise experience
- Technical background
- Big data and/or machine learning exposure
Interested? Email email@example.com with your resume.