Vidora is a point and click real-time machine-learning platform which allows a business to deploy AI to optimize marketing and product automation, in weeks, not years. Vidora’s flagship product, Cortex, puts AI in the hands of everyone from marketers to data scientists to execs, providing them with a simple UI to build, train, and deploy machine learning models. Vidora was founded by graduates and PhDs in machine learning from Stanford, Berkeley, and Caltech.
What do we look for in candidates?
+ Opportunity – Can Vidora provide an environment for the candidate to grow their career?
+ Perseverance – Will the candidate deal well with the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Vidora?
+ Drive – We don’t want Vidora to be an average company. We want to transform how companies leverage machine learning. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
+ Acumen – Machine learning is hard. Big data is hard. The space is evolving and changing at a rapid pace. Vidora is looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
The Account Executive (AE) will initiate and close deals with leading enterprise companies in the SaaS prosumer, media, and commerce space and develop strategic partners. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a mixture of sales savvy and strategic thinking. In this role you will help leading global companies transition to leveraging next generation strategic artificial intelligent solutions as core components of their daily business. Experience flourishing and leading in a fast-paced high growth startup environment a big plus.
- Prospect, Develop, and Close new business with leading enterprise companies.
- Evangelize Vidora product suite with key product and revenue decision makers
- Effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive account success.
- Drive client reviews, meetings and presentations at an executive level.
- Collect, synthesize and report partner feedback; inform and influence product development against market needs and requirements
- Effectively forecast pipeline and bookings growth across the business
- Well-rounded, well-trained, and well-tested business professional who exhibits exceptional sales skills and relevant experience.
- 3+ years enterprise sales experience
- Has a track record of outstanding sales achievement and business development activities.
- Experience selling high-value enterprise products to large enterprise companies.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Understands the business and technical challenges of top enterprise companies around analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and business intelligence.
- Driven to seek out, develop, and close deals at the highest levels — with a record of multi-million dollar transactions and deep key customer relationships, especially with the world’s leading enterprise companies.
- Pro-active, results-oriented thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Experience at a fast-paced, high growth early stage startup a big plus.
- Experience with a top-tier enterprise software or analytics-related solution provider(s).
- B2B SaaS experience is a plus; Web 2.0 vendor experience is preferred.
- Experience with rapidly evolving and changing products, including truly novel technologies.
- Experience building and developing a list of highly visible accounts in respective territory.
- Excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is a plus
- MBA from a top university is a plus
Interested? Email email@example.com with your resume.