Strategic Customer Success Manager
As a senior customer success manager you will work closely with the executive team to develop and grow relationships with some of the largest global enterprises like Walmart, News Corp, and Sprint. This role is the glue which enables Vidora to drive the right product and corporate decisions to increase our value to customers and enable the future of AI in business. A successful candidate will have superb leadership qualities and be capable of navigating complex business environments to drive long term value.
- Navigate complex business environments with multiple stakeholders to foster close partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams across sales, project management, and engineering to deliver superlative results for customers
- Develop an understanding of customer business strategies and business needs, with a deep appreciation of how Vidora’s services can add value to a customer
- Develop regular executive business reviews to foster tactical and strategic alignment with accounts
- Proactively communicate plans and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Account Executives to creatively structure and close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell strategies within your portfolio of accounts
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- 4+ years in a management consulting, relationship manager, account manager, or strategic account sales role
- Experience working in highly technical environments
- Comfortable building executive relationships
- Superior organizational and communication skills. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- MBA from a top university is a plus
- Knowledge of big data / analytics and SQL (e.g. running simple SQL queries) a plus
- Strong interest in AI and data Science
- Degree in computer science or similar technical field is a plus
The Basics – Vidora Fundamentals:
We first ask ourselves a fundamental question for anyone we interview at Vidora – “Can Vidora provide a great opportunity for the candidate to grow and meet their personal and career goals?” We believe a company should be an environment which fosters growth, and we are committed to providing that environment for everyone we work with at Vidora.
We’ve found there are a few underlying characteristics which are paramount for success at Vidora:
- Perseverance: There is a well-worn adage that “life will knock you down, the true test of character is how quickly you get back up”. Building a business is hard work – very hard work – and the ability to face setbacks and bounce back stronger than before is imperative.
- Drive: We are not here to build an average company. We want to work and surround ourselves with people who think big and are trying to impact the fundamental of how the world works.
- Acumen: Vidora is working on the cutting edge of data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. We also work with the largest global companies on technology which is transforming their businesses. The ability for everyone to adapt and learn allows Vidora to meet these challenges and achieve our vision of changing how businesses work.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume
In the next 5-10 years, every data driven business will have AI sitting at the core of it. An intelligent brain taking in billions of inputs, making predictions about the future of every customer, and ultimately prescribing unique solutions for each individual to maximize their value and loyalty with the brand. Vidora reduces churn for subscription, commerce, and media companies by processing billions of behavioral data points and prescribing solutions that maximize the value of every user. Global companies like the Wall Street Journal, Walmart, and Panasonic see 5-10x ROI with Vidora’s AI platform. Built by machine learning PhDs from Berkeley and Caltech, Vidora easily aggregates all your company’s data to deliver real-time predictive scores and to prescribe CLV boosting actions. Currently Vidora process over 200 million behavioral events every day.