Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Vidora is helping to usher in the transition from static one-size-fits-all online experiences to dynamic online experiences which change and adapt to a user’s interests. We leverage state-of-the-art machine learning, digital signal processing, data mining, and big data techniques which are being deployed by the largest operator, media, commerce, and consumer electronic companies globally. If you are excited about deploying cutting-edge machine learning technology at scale and changing how we experience the online world then apply to Vidora!
- Excellent programming skills, proficiency in Ruby and/or Scala a plus
- Desire to own the whole engineering process from client to server to testing
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (MS or PhD a plus)
- Hands-on experience developing and implementing machine learning algorithms and models
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, and related large-scale distributed systems technologies a plus
- Experience with NoSQL storage technologies a plus
- Great communication skills and a strong team player
- And somebody who likes to have some fun!
Interested? Email email@example.com
with your resume
In the next 5-10 years, every data driven business will have AI sitting at the core of it. An intelligent brain taking in billions of inputs, making predictions about the future of every customer, and ultimately prescribing unique solutions for each individual to maximize their value and loyalty with the brand. Vidora reduces churn for subscription, commerce, and media companies by processing billions of behavioral data points and prescribing solutions that maximize the value of every user. Global companies like the Wall Street Journal, Walmart, and Panasonic see 5-10x ROI with Vidora’s AI platform. Built by machine learning PhDs from Berkeley and Caltech, Vidora easily aggregates all your company’s data to deliver real-time predictive scores and to prescribe CLV boosting actions. Currently Vidora process over 200 million behavioral events every day.