Product Marketing Intern
As the Product Marketing intern, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. From positioning, competitive analysis, customer research, feature prioritization, setting goals, building out and executing on product communication plans to helping the sales team generate and close leads, you’ll quarterback new product launches and grow the adoption of existing products. You’ll also have the chance to take on special experimental projects to drive the business.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of branding and marketing, and ideally will have led product marketing programs at a B2B technology company in the past. He or she must have a track record of strong leadership and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how Vidora’s products will uniquely meet those needs
- Define and drive the go-to-market plan, including setting goals for campaigns, building out positioning and messaging by target customer and channel, prioritizing those campaigns, executing on them, and reporting on results
- Partner and collaborate with the engineering team to help define the product feature roadmap, while incorporating feedback from across the company
- Understand customer needs and refine messaging/pricing through surveys, interviews, product usage and competitive analysis
- Be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the company
- Drive post-launch marketing programs for sustained growth
- Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation
- Write executive communications and presentations as well as help build supporting pre-sale and post-sale content
- Previous background in B2B or B2C marketing or consulting, with exposure to both large and mid-sized businesses; knowledge of media and ecommerce business preferred
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply and execute on data-driven marketing campaigns
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Strong team player, who is data-driven, customer-centric, persuasive, and an independent worker
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred
Interested? Email email@example.com
with your resume
In the next 5-10 years, every data driven business will have AI sitting at the core of it. An intelligent brain taking in billions of inputs, making predictions about the future of every customer, and ultimately prescribing unique solutions for each individual to maximize their value and loyalty with the brand. Vidora reduces churn for subscription, commerce, and media companies by processing billions of behavioral data points and prescribing solutions that maximize the value of every user. Global companies like the Wall Street Journal, Walmart, and Panasonic see 5-10x ROI with Vidora’s AI platform. Built by machine learning PhDs from Berkeley and Caltech, Vidora easily aggregates all your company’s data to deliver real-time predictive scores and to prescribe CLV boosting actions. Currently Vidora process over 200 million behavioral events every day.